Friday, February 1, 2013

Lilyboo Designs Tractor


I have a Lilyboo Designs card to share today using their Tractor digital image.  I've been wanting to make a card with this cute Tractor for a long time now!  I used Copic markers:

YG01, YG13, YG245
W3, W5, W7
N1, N3, N5, N7
C00, C2, C4, C6
BG0000, B01

The layout is Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps sketch challenge #157 pictured below.


The paper choices are Martha Stewart Playful Blue & Pastels paper pads, Astrobrights Eclipse Black, Mohawk Bright White and X Press It blending card.  The birthday sentiment is a stamp from Papertrey Ink.  I also used my We R Memory Keepers 1/8th inch Corner Chomper.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Super cute and great coloring!!!!
Lynn

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

love it jan! the greens are great and the blending is perfect :)